June Bullet Journal

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today’s post is timed just right for the new month – new bullet journal layout! If you didn’t know, I quite enjoy bullet journaling but I failed MASSIVELY in May and I have no idea why, but I’m back with something different for June. If you haven’t seen my previous post on my bullet journal, click here.

Opening Page

fullsizeoutput_1794

For April and May, I liked having the monthly plan on the opening page with a title and some doodles. I carried it on for June and quite like how it turned out! I’ve got such a busy month in June I like to see what I have on at all times. The monthly calendar usually contains work days, events and this month, the World Cup games! I’m a massive football fan and will be watching every game, sorry for the tweets in advance! Come on England! I had some spare space so I decided to fill it with my goals for this month and I hope I complete the goals!

Tracker

I’ve tried out LOADS of trackers and don’t like them. I’ve decided to give it one more go this month and see how I like it, if not it’s being scrapped for July. I include chores and habits on this tracker. I had quite a lot of space left so I decided to fill the bottom on one side with a space for blog ideas as I’m trying to up my game this month and the other page is used for my stats. I’m excited to see how these two boxes turn out as I will probably use them going forward.

Netflix list

8v4pn6xerfm1c7o5o3cxsa

This is updated from my previous list and is much more to my taste. I think I’ll be moving all my previous lists (books I’ve read, volcanoes I’ve visited, Disney etc.) to somewhere in the ‘newer’ version of my journal.

Weekly spreads

These are pretty self explanatory but I have a box for each day, with what I have going on on that day in more detail. I also have a small calendar and hobby tracker as I’m trying to do my hobbies more and this little tracker at the top really helps.

That’s my bullet journal set up for June, I hope it inspires others to start one! Let me know if you want any more bullet journal posts and who I should be following for inspo on mine!

img_0297-1

26 thoughts on “June Bullet Journal

1. Bexa says:

I love looking at bullet journal spreads! Yours is so pretty and neat Liz 💖. The little doodles are super cute too. I think the Netflix list is such a good idea, whenever I’m watching a series I always forget which episode I’m on. I need to create something like this to stay organised. Brilliant post girl and hope you have a fantastic month 😘 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

So do I Bexa, it’s one of my favourite things! Thank you 💖 yeah me too, i like being able to visually see what I’ve watched/am watching and it will also help to recommend shows! Thank you, hope you have a lovely June 😘xx

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

Thank you! That’s what I love about it as you can make it personal to you! I do too, I’ve got my fingers crossed ☺️xx

2. sophieheartsnet says:

I love how you use yours to track so many different aspects of your life!
    I’ve recently joined the gym on a gym and swim pass and have been toying with ideas to keep track of how often I go to make sure I’m getting my moneys worth, I’ll definitely be copying the way you track things so thanks for the inspiration!
    Sophie – https://sophiehearts.net x

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

I literally have everything tracked, it drives me crazy otherwise! That’s ok, hope you get on ok with the gym and swim, I’m loving it atm! X

Liked by 1 person

3. Tyas says:

I’ve always adored people’s bullet journals and yours is so neat and cute! Love the doodles and the stats box. Hope you’ll get through the month of June just like how you plan things to be 🙂

Tyas | wepsgallery.wordpress.com

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

Me too! Thank you ☺️ I think the stats box is one of my faves this month! Oh I hope so, I hope you have a wonderful month ☺️x

• Liz Brannan says:

Once you start, it becomes addictive and I think I’m gonna use it over having a diary once mine runs out in August! Thank you ☺️x