Welcome to my Bullet Journal!

I started a bullet journal.. yay! I’m late to the party but hey, someone has to be! I have seen so many blog posts, insta’s and photos on Pinterest that I had been thinking about starting one for agessss and this month, I took the plunge and started it!

I’m not the most creative or arty or good at any form of drawing but I’m giving it a go and I’m getting better (just you wait until you see the first pages). I haven’t decided if I want to do weekly spreads as I have my diary for that but for now, it’s a more of a list notebook and things I have done/seen/been etc.

I got my ideas mainly from Pintrest- there is loads on there, but also from Amanda Rachel Lee, Kate from Plan to Succeed and Charlotte from charlotteshares.

So lets dive in and take a look..

Ignoring the first few pages of experimental drawings and ideas, I start my bullet journal off with the lists of things I want to keep safe:

1. Dissertation Ideas
  2. Books I have read
  3. Volcanoes I have visited
  4. Books to be read
  5. Netflix shows
  6. Disney Movies (My favourite pages!)

Finally, onto March with the title page and an overview of the month – which is so exciting (not), I again did some doodles and just tried to find some pattern/doodles I like. I didn’t but thats the fun of it! Turning over, I next have the 4 weeks of March containing what I have on in more detail, mini goals for the week and a to-do list. I tried three different layouts for the weekly spreads but I still don’t know which one I prefer!

After that, I have my habits tracker which combines housework, and self habits as well as the blog posts I have posted this month. I also have this Instagram Tetris board where you colour in each Tetris piece each day you post on Instagram and its just a bit of fun!

So thats the basis of my bullet journal, what am I missing (apart from the artistic skills)? I’m really enjoying this so fingers crossed I can keep it up!

p.s., please leave your links below so I can gain some more inspiration!

Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

28 thoughts on “Welcome to my Bullet Journal!

1. Em says:

I started a bullet journal last year and it didn’t last long! I’m thinking about trying to start it again – I hope you have more luck than I did keeping to yours lol

Em ~ thisisemsworld.com

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

Try doing it again and sticking to it – it’s so much fun! I wasn’t too sure how long I’d last but I’m doing well so far! X

• Liz Brannan says:

Thank you! The Disney list is the best and it’s made me realise how many I haven’t watched! Ahh you should do, as soon as you start, find some inspiration and get into it, it’s quite addictive! There will be updates 100%, and on my insta! Thanks Alice ☺️xx

• Liz Brannan says:

Thank you! I do feel like that and I was a bit sceptical about posting this but everyone has to start somewhere! Pre-written diary’s are just as useful and you can still make them your own! ☺️xx

2. Bexa says:

After seeing your Insta post, I was looking forward to read your bullet journal post. I gotta say, I love it! Your pages are so bright and colourful. The Disney list is so fun and such a great idea! The Instagram tracker is such a creative page. Thanks for the inspiration Liz! 💕😘 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

Liked by 1 person

• Liz Brannan says:

Aww thank you Bexa 😘 I’m glad you like it as you’re like the queen of arty things 🙌🏼 thank you, the Instagram tracker is one of my fave pages!💕xx

• Liz Brannan says:

It does stress me out sometimes and as it’s not perfect and it annoys me! But it’s good practice and all good fun ☺️

• Liz Brannan says:

Thank you! I thought I would give up by now but I’m really enjoying it! Yeah that’s my favourite page I think! I’m thinking of new ideas for next month already! Thank you for commenting ☺️x