Normally people get nominated to do this tag but I’ve seen so many posts about it that I just wanted to fill it out because why the hell not! So here’s my questions..
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
I would say starting my masters degree. I’ve wanted to do this degree for so long and I’m enjoying it.
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I don’t really have a best thing but it’s probably leaving my old job to chase my dreams and in doing so, I’ve found a job that I love works so well with my degree!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Living with my boyfriend.
4. What’s your favourite season?
Summer 100%! I get sad without sun.
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Maybe but only for like a year. I currently commute to London and could not live there!
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Mint Choc Chip
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No – such a bad habit!
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Anything chocolate based!
10. Cake or Pie?
Wow this is hard, both?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Garlic mayo or dominoes garlic and herb dip!
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Smoked salmon and eggs benedict!
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Year 11 I wore a royal blue and 6th form I wore a black one!
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Usually air dry overnight but if I’m lazy and have to wash it in the morning then blow dry.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Erm physically no, mentally yes.
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Izzy Judd. Would love to chat to her about PCOS/IVF/infertility.
19. When was the last time you cried?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter! I love instagram but twitter is fun!
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
@Influencer_rt on twitter and instagram! We always RT posts and interact with our followers?
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
No I don’t think so!
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
Oh god! There’s a whole blog post on here but top atm is Iceland.
27. First pet?
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’m in London all day for uni!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Moving into our new flat! We really don’t like our current place and we move next week so I can’t wait!
31. What book are you reading right now?
Lindsey Kelk – I heart Forever
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
Zoe Sugg – Girl Online but I loved it!
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
Love a good sex on the beach!
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
Mayo Chicken, medium fries, medium coke and a crunchie mcflurry!
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
A massive (at the time) Elmo teddy that I got for my 2nd birthday.
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
39. What’s a movie that made you cry? When has a movie not made me cry?!? But Marley & Me gets me every single time!
40. What do you miss the most?
My family. My Auntie’s just had a baby girl and I’m sad I can’t be around more to see her grow up.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
42. What are your nicknames?
I guess Liz is a nickname but nothing really!
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
My boyfriend mainly! But also Brooklyn Nine-Nine, that show has me in tears no matter how many times I watch it!
44. Heels or flats?
Heels 100%! I love them.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Erm a few things! Hiked in a few national parks in America, the rides at the top of the Stratosphere in Vegas, climbed the Great Wall of China…
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Getting onto my masters degree. It’s the only degree available in the UK that does exactly what I want to do at a top 10 uni in the world. It’s so crazy.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
A teacher I think!
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
What people say about you is a reflection on them and not on you.
51. Bath or Shower?
I love a bath but we don’t have enough hot water to ever have one is it’s showers for now!
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
A beach house!
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
I’m boring and like vanilla. But I do like a cranberry at Christmas time!
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Travelling around America.
55. Are you messy or neat?
Depends what area of life you’re on about! I’m neat in some aspects – my uni work is all up to date and organised, but my flat on the other hand…
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Check my phone.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Usually whatever cereal we have in it nothing!
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Kiss and cuddle my boyfriend. Soppy I know!
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
To be good with technology!
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
Either Texas BBQ with sweet corn from dominoes or I LOVE a goats cheese, caramelised onion and spinach.
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were your happiest?
Erm I don’t actually know. I’ve been my happiest since I’ve been with my boyfriend so since I was 19!
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
Probably to bed.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Moving house! (One week to go and we have barely anything packed…)
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Watch films and bake.
68. What are you listening to right now?
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
Probably 7, still areas in my life that I’m not happy with but I am with the majority!
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
71. Starter or Dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with bananas!
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
Beijing or Las Vegas.
So there’s 73 random questions about me! If you want to answer these questions yourself then go for it!
See you next time!